Back from my hiatus...how times have changed!!

Ok yall, I am sorry that I went missing... but I am back! And boy oh boy do I have some fun stories to tell you! I promise not to bombard you with them all at once, I will give them to you in doses... But I have definitely had some much random crap happen between now and the last time that we have "spoken".

Right now I am about to throw my wii remote into the tv, because I cant get my netflix to connect! Which leads me to another random thought how fricken dependent on technology we are!! Am I the only one that if I leave my blackberry at home or in the car I am losing my damn mind?!? Just sad...

I graduated high school in 1994, the era of pagers, and I remember we would go crazy if we left our pagers at the house, but what was even funnier was that we didnt have cell phones to call people back or change to use the payphone to call them back, lol. But would have the audacity to tell somebody, "you BETTER page me!!"... Why... you aint gonna call them back for about a good 30-45 minutes!! lmao

Oh how times have changed and lets not even get on gas prices... today I went to put some gas in my car, and I put $40 in there and it went to 3/4 of a tank, and barely hitting 3/4!! Remember gas being 89 cent a gallon?! I do... but I swear as soon as I got my drivers license it seemed as if it raise a nickel a week!! lol

I so went off on a tangent.. I swear that wasnt what my ramble was going to be on tonight, but that just goes to show how random I am!!  I hope you all have a great evening and I will ramble with ya soon!!

Toodles!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts