People in glass houses shouldn't...Well you know the rest!!!

Ok so, I have been noticing that with the increase of these social networking sites and dating sights, people are able to become whomever they want and are putting up these facades, while judging others when their own backyards are in a shambles and a plethora of other things!!

How in the world are you gonna get mad at somebody else for an action that you yourself have done or something similar or worse!?  And then have the audacity to compare yourself to many a great people...then these self proclaimed "protagonists" get these crazy cult followings of people who have seemingly drank the kool-aid and agree with the shenanigans! lol

Please believe I have my own opinions about actions that some people do on and off the internet or whatnot, but before I open my mouth to address it I make sure that my toes can't be stepped on or that the skeletons in my closet aren't beginning to pile up and the falange and tibia bones hanging out under the door!! lol

Let me just say this... this post is my opinion and my opinion alone and it is by no means law, BUT it is MY law!! Hope I haven't stepped on too many toes by expressing this one... but it was just kinda on my heart!  Hope you all have a wonderful day, and lets try to stop judging one another or bringing others down... I know its difficult at times, I myself am guilty of it and would be lying if I said I wasn't...but I do try on a daily basis not to do it too much!! (Because honestly there is a lot of tomfoolery walking around here!) lol

Alrighty... and I'm out!
Toodles!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts