Be Thankful for EVERYTHING!!!!!


It has been quite a while since I posted a random rambling, but thought this week is as a good a time as any to just share how absolutely thankful I am!!!

It has been an amazing year and is ending quite nicely, I got a new job... I moved into a new home... I am happier then I have been in quite a while and I am truly thankful for all of those things and countless others.



I urge everyone to during this time of year especially, to make sure that you are giving thanks for all that you have and don't have...be thankful that the stress someone else is going through isn't yours!! ( I know that sounds kinda mean... but its the truth!) I am so thankful that I HAVE to wake up super early in the cold and get outta bed and get dressed and drive those crazy 12.1 miles to work, when someone else who isn't employed doesn't have to... that means I am blessed to have a job!!!

I am thankful that I got tired of eating some bomb lasagna leftovers for the 3rd day in a row... that means I not only had the resources to buy food to cook, but I also had a kitchen to cook in, which further meant I had a roof over my head, and a fridge to store my food!

In addition, if you see someone in need, help them... if you see someone down in the dumps, smile at them or better yet try to lift them up!! If you are able to help and feed the homeless or hungry, do so.  If you are able to give, then give... we are so blessed and take so many things for granted!!

I pray everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!! Gobble Gobble!!!



Alrighty, I think I am done ranting and rambling, until next time...


Toodles,
Jen

Comments

  1. Vera The Cray Cray oneNovember 25, 2015 at 1:13 PM

    Love you Sistah Friend.Also I am thankful for you and your random rants, Continue to be you because I wouldn't change one special thing about you.Happy THANKSGIVING and Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts