Refuse to be like Ortiz... NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!

Today is a great day...not only did I wake up, see my daughter off to school healthy and happy, and come to a job that I thoroughly enjoy, BUT it is a very dear friends birthday whom I look up to and adore, and I have 7 more days til my own birthday.

So as I stated in my last post I am really trying to take each day leading up to my birthday to reflect and see what changes need to occur in my life to become a better me, not only for myself, but for my daughter and those around me.  With that being said I had some amazing discussions this weekend with some good friends and they all lead to the same conclusion...its time for change and now is a good time as any to put my big girl pants on and make it happen!!

So many times in our lives we allow people to dictate what we should do, say, feel, or think because we want to please them or we are just scared to make our own decisions with fear of rattling cages... and then in the end we end up flat on our backs knocked out like Ortiz because we didnt see the knockout punch coming because we were too busy focusing on other things...

So with that being said all you Mayweathers out there... yall better be ready because you know there is about to be a rematch and best beleive Ortiz aint letting it happen to him twice!!! I hope you all have an amazing Monday...until my next rant and ramble...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts