10 Days and counting...

So over the past couple of weeks, I have truly been reflecting on the first 34 years and 355 days of my life, and in T-Minus 10 days, I will be 35 years old, and embarking on what is the last 5 years of being on the other side of the hill, before I get over that punk!!

I'm not sure if its just me who does this sort of reflection prior to a birthday and to be honest I never really did up until about the past 3-4 birthdays.  I start to reflect on my own personal goals, where I have been, where I am trying to go, my friends, my family, my love life, and trying to see if everything is on the same page; and truth be told, the fact of the matter is IT AINT!!! lol

So I am going to make it my personal goal to try to not get everything on the same page within the next 10 days, but try to sort some ish out!

I have oh so much going through this brain of mine, that is too much to vent and ramble on this page... but maybe over the next 10 days it will come out somewhat comprehensible for me to put on "paper"!! :-)

I hope everyone is having an amzing week thus far! Until the next ramble...

Toodles,

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts