Waiting to Inhale... For Real!!!

So have you ever gone around someone and dont want to inhale?  I mean they look so yucky you dont even want to possibly inhale whatever it is that they are exhaling!? LMAO  Well I had that experience about an hour ago... I was at the cross walk crossing the street and I had to yawn... and I mean a good you can feel it in your toes yawn... so I get ready to take that great exhilerating inhale to yawn it all out.  Then all of a sudden I look to my left, and there is a guy standing next to me that looked like a shaggy dog... I swear, very unkempt, headphones on, hair in eyes... I swear I damn near choked myself trying to stop the yawn!! LOL

So this is what I can't understand... why do people go out looking that way? This boy was young, and had a state badge on so you could tell that he possibly wasnt homeless (but I mean hell you never know) but still dammit, that just isnt right!!! SMH

Alrighty, thats all... Just wondering if anyone else has had that experience!! Hope you enjoyed my rant!! ;-)

Until the next impulse... Toodles!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts