Avi'once Skincare by Jennifer Clark

I am going to start spotlighting some up and coming new websites, of those people who have created some very amazing products and /or services!  It is crazy especially to see people that I know personally to be so creative and talented.  I just thikn the world should know it... well at least those who take a peek at my page!!!

This first creator that I am going to spotlight is very near and dear to my heart! Not only is she a super sweet person inside and out...she is my family!!  Jennifer Clark has created a make-up and skincare line for women of all colors and backgrounds to not only enhance the you that is already beautiful, but to also make the fun in you come out!!!

She has amazing lip colors and stunning eyeshades, along with fabulous foundations to make you glow!!!  My favorite I must say is the Body Butters... they feel like butter and smell even better! My personal favorite is the lemon!!!  I encourage everyone to take a peek at her website, and shop shop shop!!!

http://www.avionceskincare.com/

Comments

  1. im so excited for you jen i know your gonna do it !!!!!see ya sat .nickie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts