Go Hard or Go Home!!!!

Happy Monday All!!!  So last week was a crazy week to say the least.  I started my challenge finished one week, but in the process wanted to die from lack of food!!!lol  This just showed me that I am not a person that can go without food... I love it too much!!  But with that being said, I started to think about the dedication and determination that one must need to succeed at things that are really difficult, and it is true you have to be super dedicated if you want to really achieve your goals!  Don't just take the easy route, sometimes you have to overcome the hard stuff to get that true reward!!

So I am beginning again, starting a fresh new week to continue on my journey to skinnydom!! This journey I know will be a rough one, with many temptations and succulent desserts that I must avoid, but by golly I will do it!! lol

I will be back in a few with some more ramblings, because between Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Basketball Wives there is a whole lot of foolery going on that I have to ramble on!! Until we ramble again...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts