Crabs in a Barrel...

Let me preface this rant, by saying that I am not making this a race thing... the picture posted above just clearly depicted (MY OWN) thoughts. Ok, so this rant was prompted by a post that I saw on Twitter, and it just made me think.  Why is it that people don't want to help others?! Even when they have it to help, and hoenstly if they even helped a little it would literally be like a drop in the bucket and they still dont want to do it!!

People are so scared that somebody is going to take from them or outta their pocket that they dont want to assist.  But people don't you understand that you get what you put out?! If you help someone, you will 9 times outta 10 get that back three-fold.  Stop being stingy and selfish, and help!! There is enough out there for everyone to have a little bit of the pie!

Also, young people especially, stop flaunting your wealth, or lack thereof I should say!!!  And stop tricking it off!! You dont need a $20k chain, or gold teeth... man... invest your money, or better yet pay your bills off, THEN have a little fun! End ghe poverty mentality... stop spending every single dime you get... save a little bit!!!

Ok, this ramble has given me a slight headache, because people and there mentality piss me off, and I just dont understand it!! lol smh...

Have an amazing evening, and say your prayers!

Toodles-

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts