Fashion haute or What the hell!?!


Ok, so last night myself and my girlfriend deceided that we had a long week, and wanted to go and have a drink.  We weren't going to go home and change, since we both have to dress in business attire, and dammit we looked cute! ;-) So anyways, we decided to go and just hang... have a couple of drinks, and the best part... PEOPLE WATCH!!

OMG man, when I say I swear I was being punked... Ashton was in a corner somewhere filming me.  I have never seen so many fashionably hurt people in my life... all in one place!!! I couldn't stop laughing, and was literally brought to tears!!! Ok, so I am going to paint this picture for you and I pray that you all can imagine what I saw because this was pure HILARITY at its finest!!

So behind door #1, you had a woman who appeared to be in her late 40's early 50's with a Mary J Blige bob wig on (yall know what type I'm talking about) and she had on... now wait for it... a red shimmery tank top with a white cotton tank top under it, a pair of dark wask skinny jeans and a pair of flat tall boots.  Oh, and I cant forget the silver chain belt she had on top of the shirt to pull the whole look together!! WTH... SMH...

Behind door #2, you had a young girl maybe mid 20's with a white short set , yeah I said it WHITE and SHORT SET, in the middle of winter and the weather reports said chance of rain, with a black bustier on top... oh no yall it gets better... She had on a black bandolero hat with a rhinestone strap around the hat!!! I promise you I am not lying... LMAO  When I saw this one, I was like for real... like who does that... who wears shorts in the dead of winter, and not just any shorts... WHITE SHORTS!!! And this wasn't winter white, dammit this was white white!!! SMH

And last but not least door #3... Now this person was by far the funniest of the whole evening because not only was her outfit insane but her actions were HILARIOUS.  Ok, so outfit first... she had on a black long sleeve top ok not bad, but then she paired it with a below knee length ruffle skirt and a rhinestone belt... so it was very reminscent of a 80's prom dress, not knee length or calf length, right in the middle... the ugly legnth!  So when she walked in I looked at my girlfriend like WTH is going on here, so then she proceeded to go to like a corner of the club which was directly in front of a speaker, and she danced by herself, facing the wall, for about an hour!!! I swear... and she was dancing HARD!!! I mean she was running in place, doing the running man, had her hands up in the air... I mean she came out to have fun and dammit she did!!! LOL

So that was just an example of 3 people that I saw and there was a little bit of everything in between.  now dont get me wrong there were a handful of people in there that looked FAB, but when I say a handful, I mean a handful.. literally... like 5!!! LMAO

So that is my random rant for today... I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed watching it, because that mess was hilarious!!! Have an amazing weekend!!

Toodles-

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts