A turn of events...

Ok, so I havent posted on my blog in a VERY long time, because I have just been super busy with, um well LIFE!  But as I looked at my past posts... I have seen that my blog has taken a turn... As of late it has been more so focused on couponing and saving money as opposed to my rambling thoughts.

So I think I may change the direction of my blog... but with that being said, this may just be a rambling phase that I am going through! :-)  Hence, the creation of this blog, and my needing to vent and get it out!!

Please believe I have seen a whole lot of out of pocketness (is that a word?!) But just been too stinking busy to write about it, but my friends and followers I will try to stay on top and share my thoughts with you once again! ;-)

So until the next, coupon deal or ramble...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts