Social Networking Vortex!!!!!

Ok, so I have been sucked in yet again by another social networking site, but I must admit this one I like ALOT!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ I was referred to this by a friend (thank you Mr. Marc), and have been addicted since I found it!

It is a fitness/nutrition tracking website, but a lot like facebook, where people socialize, comment, motivate and whatever else.  But what I love about it most is that everyone on there has the same goal (or at least it appears to be the same) getting healthy, and losing weight!!

I really like this website.  If you are trying to lose weight, be healthy, or juist find a positive social networking site other then facebook or twitter... check this one out!!

Alrighty, until my next ramble...

Toodles!!

jen

Comments

Popular Posts