It's Friday Night...

Ok, so I woke up this morning feeling amazing, happy, lively and young.  But started thinking about just a couple of years ago how I would wake up on a Friday morning and immediately be like ooh, whats on the plan for tonight... where am I going... what club are me and my girls hitting tonight!! lol  Well my friends, I can officially say that girl is GONE!!! lol

I think as I have gotten older the urge to wanna be at the club on a weekly basis has also faded... not saying that there is anything wrong with it, but I think I have reached that point in my life, where I just would much rather watch a movie, go out to dinner, hell cook dinner, (clip coupons he he he dont judge me!!) lol

My plans and goals have become so much clearer as well as my journey to reach those goals.  Hmmmm, I have to admit this truly is a vent today! Lots going on in this brain o mine!!

But let me say this... I dont want to hear anyones mouth if they see me out, I am not saying that I am becoming a hermit by any means, I was just talking out this thought in my head!!

I would love to hear your opinions on this if you have any... Until next time ( I have some coupon surfing to do!! lol)


Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

  1. So I got Dream starting next Saturday... when you coming through? lol Just kidding (kinda) I feel you if it wasnt for me getting paid i would be done with the weekly club thing. Plus movies are my absolute favorite thing to do. So tonight no club for me i will be in the house or at the movies... but tomorrow ill be at blush see you there... ;-)

    Terell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts