All that for $100?!?!

Ok, so do you ever watch a game show and you see the contestants doing the most INSANE things and come to find out the prize is something that is super inexpensive, and honestly the challenge doesn't befit the prize?  Remember a couple years back here in Sacramento, CA a young girl died playing a water challenge to see who could drink the most water (a gallon I beleive), and guess what the prize was? Some concert tickets valued probably around $60.... Was it worth it though?  This girl lost her life over some concert tickets that she probably could have bought!!

The point of todays ramble is in life we fight for things that we want, we work hard for things that we need, but sometimes we never sit back and think... is this all really worth the fight?!  Is the prize or reward at the end of this game called life that is being played really worth all of this effort that I'm putting in!!

Now, don't misunderstand me... I am not saying  that you shouldn't fight or work hard for things that you want or feel you deserve BUT I am am saying just make sure that the prize is worth it, and that you will enjoy it!!

I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday!! Until my next ramble...

Toodles!!

Comments

Popular Posts