Dab Nabbit, I forgot what I was gonna say....

Don't you hate when that happens?! Ok, so, I had a really good ramble post last night, but was too lazy to get on the laptop or even just write it down... so now I forgot what the heck I wanted to ramble about.  But with that being said it lead me to another ramble... Don't you hate it when you have something good to tell someone, and you just can't remember.  I mean its on the tip of the tongue, you literally JUST thought about it, and it just goes out of your mind, just like that!?!

Yeah me too...I thinks its just my age getting to me, I think its time for me to start taking gingko biloba! LOL  (BTW, I have always liked saying that word...) ok I I am going off on a tangent.

Hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday... until I actually have something of some substance to ramble about...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts