A new day, a new beginning... AGAIN?!?

Ok, so I know I am not the only one who says this each week, each Monday, each first of the month, each first of the year, so on and so forth!!! "It's a new day, I am going to be focused, start anew... blah blah blah..."

How many new beginnings does one have? And is it really a new beginning or are you just trying to fake yourself out, and then end up doing the same old thing you did the day before and then pissed that you are ending up in the same position and saying the following Monday.."Ok, its a new day...a new start... blah blah blah..."

Don't ask me where I am going with this rant... because it is just that and it popped in my head...hmmm... Maybe subconsiously the reason for this idea coming into my head is that I need to figure out what has been going wrong so that I can TRULY start anew and REALLY have a new beginning... hmmmm, that one got pretty deep there...

Anywho, I hope everyone has a splendid Monday... until the next ramble, rant, or vent...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts