30 Day Challenge begins today!!! (What have I gotten myself into!?!?)



It is 1:36 pm... so far I have had, 2 apples, a handful of mushrooms, 4 or 5 sliced olives, a tall (smallest) green tea (China Green Tips) nothing added, and I am on my 3rd bottle of water today so far... I am actually not as hungry as I thought I would be!! I think its just the fact that I know what I can and cannot eat for the next 7 days and it is killing me... but I will remain strong... I can do this!!

So anywho, I weighed myself last night and found out that I am 133.8 as opposed to the 130 that I thought I was, and to be honest I was a bit ticked off about it!! Those that know me know that I am, well shall I say vertically challenged.  So now I feel like my theme song is I'm a little teapot short and stout... lol

So I am extremely motivated and determined to KILL this bet, and I think that I can. I went to the 99 cent only store and stocked up on my produce.  I was actually very surprised at the amount of fresh vegetables and fruit that I was able to get for $9.  Which led me to think, my goodness, I dont see how people go hungry or even eat nothing but fast food all the time... I mean I got ALOT of produce for what I spent, and the notion that people dont eat healthy because it is expensive.  Well I learned today that that is totally untrue!!

I bought 3 grapefruits, a bag of lemons, a pack of roma tomatoes (6 in there), a bunch of asparagus, a pack of Italian Cucumbers (3 in there), a package of mushrooms, a bunch of broccoli, somme cilantro and I think thats about it, but sheesh thats a lot for $9.  So it is totally possible to eat and not spend a lot of money.

Alrighty, I am going to finish watching this Bears/Packers game and continue to let the randomness fill my brain!!  If something good comes up, don't worry you all will be the first to know!! Please pray for me its so hard... I want a peice of bread so bad!!! lol

Toodles!!
Jen

Comments

  1. Go girl! I can't wait to see what happens in 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point about bein able to eat healthy without spending a lot of dough as that is often the reason/excuse people use for not buying fresh! Keep up the good work hermana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts