Peanuts or Pretzels: Do we REALLY Have a choice?



Ok, so this random thought actually came to me on Friday as I was en route home coming back from a business trip.  What's even crazier is that as soon as this happened, I was like OMG this always happens, but I think that day I was made aware of it just because I was tired and ready to get the heck home.

Ok, so you wanna know what exactly it is that I am talking about?  Well, my friends... I am talking about how the flight attendant got an attitude that I chose pretzels over peanuts!!!  Now I know you guys are thinking this girl is insane, but I promise you, EVERY single time the flight attendant asks me if I would like peanuts or pretzels, and I say pretzels please... I get an attitude from them, and not just the female flight attendants, the male flight attendants as well.

So what I am trying to figure out is why?! Why do they get upset when they give you an option, and apparently its not the option that THEY want you to choose.  Is it because they already have the two packs of peanuts already in their hands and ready to distribute to you?  Or is it that they want to make a bad pretzel hat like the little boy pictured above? Or do they want you to have funky peanut breath?  I mean seriously I want to know.

But thats not the end of it, after they give you an attitude behind choosing the pretzels, they only want to give you ONE bag of pretzels, and you dang there have to argue and beg to get a second bag.  I mean is there a pretzel shortage soemwhere?  I swear this reminds me of getting soy sauce pakets... how is it that you order enough food for 10 people and they give you 5 packs of soy sauce!!! FOR REAL!?!?

So yeah thats my randomness ramble for today, and I am still very perplexed by it, but darn it I think the next time I fly, I am going to ask the flight attendant why this happens... Who knows, maybe I will get an answer out of them or just more attitude!

Alrighty my random guests... its been a blast until tomorrow... Toodles!

Jen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts