I've got a headache and its THIS big!!! Day 1 done...

Alrighty, I have officially finished day 1 of my 30 day challenge.  I did exceptionally well up until about 45 minutes ago... my head started to ache excrutiatingly and my stomach started to scream at me... so what do I do.  I say to myself look lady you have done amazing all day (nothing but 3 apples, a couple of handfuls of raw mushrooms, and water).  So I decided that I would "cheat" a little bit.

I made a bowl of cereal, and measured it out... this is something that I have NEVER EVER done, but since I am trying to be regimented, here we go.  I ate 1 cup of Special K with Red Berries, with a half a cup of 2% milk, and when I tell yall, it was good... OMG that was the best dang cereal I have ever consumed... and surprisingly enough I was satisified.  BUT this is darn headache is still here.

So with that said I am going to bed before I do some damage on the Hawaiian Punch and pizza pockets that are in my refrigerator!! So until tomorrow stay random!!

Toodles-
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts