$32 worth for $10 with $5 rewards cash... so basically $5 spent out of pocket!!


Ok, so... I told you that I would let you know of my amazing finds... so here we go!  I am actually kind of sad about this one because I think I could have actually spent less money out of pocket had I organized things a bit separately.

My goal here once again is to learn how to be a coupon user without having to purchase things that I dont need.  Everything that I purchased I will use or someone within my household will use!!  So here is the breakdown:

I broke purchases up into 3...
First Purchase:
Razor $8.99 with a $4.00 coupon= $5.76 with tax (received $4.00 rewards cash)
TOTAL PRICE: $5.76
TOTAL CASH OUT OF POCKET: $5.76
REWARDS CASH RECEIVED: $4.00

Second Purchase:
Dial Soap $2.99 with a $2.00 coupon= $0.99 (three of them had 3 coupons)
Bayer Aspirin $3.00 with a $2.00 coupon= $1.00 (received $1.00 cash reward) also there is a mail in rebate of $1.00 so I will actualy make $1.00 on this purchase.
Airwick fragrance $7.99 with a $4.00 coupon= $3.99 (received $3.00 rewards cash)
TOTAL PRICE: $30.00
TOTAL CASH OUT OF POCKET: $6.10
REWARDS CASH RECEIVED:$ $4.00

Third Purchase:
Bayer Aspirin $3.00 with a $2.00 coupon= $1.00 (received $1.00 rewards cash)
TOTAL PRICE: $1.26

This may be slightly confusing, I tried to break it down as well as I could, but I must admit I just came from my cousins bachelorette party and I am a bit tipsy!! LMAO But yall get the jist of it... ya girl saved a lot of money.  The before coupon total is nearly $40.00 and I spent $5!!!

I plan on doing some coupon organizing and possibly making a shopping run tomorrow!  I will definitely keep you posted!  Until the next ramble...

Toodles!!
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts