BYOB

Ok, so last night my girlfriend and I went to the local summertime watering hole Paesano's Midtown for some delicious white peach martinis YUMMY!!! And drink after drink, the yumminess just continued... great company and great drinks...you can't beat it!

But this morning as I was driving into work, I started thinking about those drinks and first thought was wow, those were good I might want another tomight!! lol Then I remembered visioning the lady pour my drink and wondering how in the world I was feeling so good after drinking 4 white peach martinis and not having the slightest hangover symptoms!

First thought was hey, maybe they watered down the vodka, and that got me to thinking...I wonder if they would allow you to bring your own vodka to make drinks.  I mean they can still charge for making the drink, but to assure that nothing is getting watered down, you bring your own product!! Hey sounds like a winner to me!!! :-)

Not sure if I will ever try this but it definitely was one of those random thoughts that pop into my head from time to time!!  Anywho, everyone have an amazing day.  Until the next ramble...

Toodles!!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts