Extreme Couponing...This is not a Game!!!

OK, so I am finding myself obsessed with this extreme couponing business.  Today at lunch what did I do... sit at the park and organize coupons... oh and get a little color... hey the sun is finally out!!! lol  But now, it is 11:35 pm PST and what am I doing... listening to my crazy dog whine and surf the net for new and exciting coupon and saving websites!!

I know that I have been talking to a lot of my friends and peers about the sites that I have been seeing and using, so here is another one that I recommend and with this one I damn near lost my mind, because they actually tell you the combinations t put together!!!  http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/  I am absolutely impressed and floored with the amount of time and effort and dedication that whoever are running these sites are staying on top of EVERY coupon, every circular... hell every everything!!

So, I am still getting the hang of organizing and I plan to try to make a LARGE purchase for a small amount.  When this happens I definitely plan to inform you all as to where I went and what I did... to date the most I have saved is 50% but that is NOTHING compared to what some of these people are saving.

So once again... check out http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/ and I will continue to list other money saving sites!!! Alrighty, it is time for me to go to bed!!! Until my next ramble...

Toodles!!
Jen 

Comments

Popular Posts