Week 1: Extreme Couponing.... Can't Stop... Won't Stop! lol

Ok, so I have been trying to figure out an easy way to clip, sort, organize, go through, and sift through the coupons... and I have come to the conclusion that you have to either be jobless or kidless to be able to dedicate the amount of time necessary to do this!!

I will still journey on, and try to find an easy way to do this... but yall this mess is hard and my patience is wearing... so I digress!  lol  I told you that I would let you know of new websites and blogs that I find that will help with my new found hobby.  So the one that I will be sharing with you today is www.allyou.com .  This website is like one big portal of savings... seriously!  You can find free samples, links to other coupon blogs, I mean you name it they have it!

I will add the link to this one on the side with my other fave links... hopefully we can forge on together and you can share your experiences with me.. or just tips!! Have fun!! Until my next ramble...

Toodles!
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts