Extreme Coupon Bandwagon here I come!!!

Ok so I have fallen victim to the extreme coupon bug... and in doing so have actually found a lot of different websites that you are able to save money through.  I am going to try to update them here on my blog as I find them and let you know if there is any value to signing up! (But as my title states I am random, so they will come uip...well, randomly!! lol)

The first one I have found is http://www.dealobsessed.com/.  I love this website... its a blog but its very easy and just cut and dry... they also have deals listed by store, and other fun links.  I definitely recommend this site... not that my word means anything, but if your looking to save a couple of dollars, it would be to your benefit to check it out!! I have also posted the link to my Favorite Websites list to the right as well!!

Alright, this rambling bug has left me... until next time!

Toodles!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts